Espacio Abierto: A new Blog from Santiago de Chile

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Thu Dec 20 07:33:27 PST 2007

Glad to have you in the Blogosphere - and even happier to see you here on
OSLIST one more time. If my Spanish were even a tiny bit as good as your
English, I would be a happy person.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Drive

Potomac, Maryland   20854

Phone 301-365-2093

Skype hhowen

Open Space Training  <http://www.openspaceworld.com/> www.openspaceworld.com

Open Space Institute  <http://www.openspaceworld.org/>
www.openspaceworld.org

Personal website  <http://www.ho-image.com/> www.ho-image.com

OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives
Visit:  <http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html>
www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html