Stopped in your tracks (was OS in Research)

Raffi Aftandelian raffi at BK.RU
Mon Dec 17 16:53:05 PST 2007

Dear Allison and Peggy,

Thanks so much for your stories!

My takeaway here is that what you did worked because you:

- showed up

- were present, in particular with the attachment or desire to open the
space quickly; and to your judgments

- told the truth without blame or judgment

- let go, in particular to actually opening the space.

And listening to these stories, I'm amazed! Only hope to have the same
presence of mind, body, and spirit to do the right thing should this ever
happen to me!

warmly,
raffi

tags: opening, stories, disruption, preparation of facilitator