Circles within rectangles

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Mon Dec 17 14:48:43 PST 2007

I don't know where or when you are planning to do this OS -- but when we did
the one for 2108 folks -- we ended up with two circus tents. Marvelous show!
And Michael can tell you how!

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20854
Phone 301-365-2093
Skype hhowen
Personal website www.ho-image.com
OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the
archives Visit: www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html