after christmas greetings

Marei Kiele info at mareikiele.de
Sun Dec 30 10:18:35 PST 2007

Dear friends,

connecting to "the practice of peace" in a very special way I personally
enjoyed watching the following video:

 <http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/video/122707.htm>
http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/video/122707.htm
(takes 7,5 min to watch)

It shows a wonderful example of what happens if we grow up differently ~
without the common beliefs about who is our friend or enemy.

Wishing all of us lots of surprisingly peaceful days in 2008.
Marei

--

Ganzheitliche Begleitung ~ Holistic Facilitation
PSYCH-KT, PER-KT, Genuine ContactT, Open Space

Are you doing what you truly desire?