R éseau francophone FO – O S French Network

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Wed Dec 12 10:51:07 PST 2007

The emergence of the francophone OS gathering is a piece of the puzzle we have long been missing. And it is a real joy to see our French speaking friends jumping in with gusto. OS is and has been international from the start, and while the several languages that we speak have presented no special barriers, it is also true that each language brings its own special gifts. And our understanding of the space we open deepens as we explore it together in the words spoken by the people (whatever people). It is all the same, and all new, and I look forward to the new gifts that will be coming.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20854