R éseau francophone FO – OS French Network

Esther Matte ematte at EXCELLENCE.CA
Thu Dec 6 07:32:27 PST 2007

Hi Marquis and all!

It is so great to see things happening following our wonderful FoFo last
fall. This Brownsburg tevent, and a blog in French set up by one of the
FoFo participants, David Millar. Go check it out:
http://www.blogger.com/i.g?
inviteID=71202941155344076&blogID=396338498043536187

You need to open an account first, but it's free, easy and quick.

There were also more people to my last stammtisch (Cercle FO) in Montreal.
Hopefully, there'll be even more next time on January 7! And one in Ottawa
too. Let's keep this Francophone network growing!

Cheers!

Esther