OS session at Quebec Social Forum

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Thu Aug 30 04:06:35 PDT 2007

Esther -- Well done! And in a most difficult situation. Gatherings such as
you describe makes me realize once again just how flexible Open Space can
be. If you were to draw up a list of all the things you would not want when
doing an Open Space, I think you pretty well met them all. And yet as you
say, it worked.

As I re-read what I just wrote, I think I might want to re-state: Something
about how flexible people are and can be when given even just a little space
to move around in. And that is exactly what you did so well.

Harrison