Burning Man/Open Space

Kaliya Hamlin kaliya at mac.com
Fri Aug 24 12:39:28 PDT 2007

Yeah Burning MAN is amazing.
  I am getting ready to go - putting the final touches on my greenman
sculpture and painting my cloths.

I wrote this post about my experience last year.
http://www.identitywoman.net/?p=424

And re-entry as it continued.
http://www.identitywoman.net/?p=525

Basically it is a week in an alternate reality - like way different
then anything we experience in everyday life in western civilization.

You can search for photos in Flickr Tagged Burning Man to see a range
of photos from the event.

Totally worth the trip.
=kaliya

Kaliya - Identity Woman