Book of H.Owen, OST:user's guide IN RUSSIAN

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Fri Aug 3 05:01:47 PDT 2007

Dear Elena,
Great News, congratulations!
I will take 100 and offer them via the online shop on my website where I
have German and English books, videos, task card sets, etc.
The shop is well established in the german realm...it will move from my
website
> http://www.michaelmpannwitz.de/index.php?id=94

to the newly developing site of the berlin open space cooperative
> http://www.boscop.org/

early in 2008. That will give it more exposure.
There are a number of coop members (Jo, Anna, ...) that regularily work
in russian language settings. I am sending them ccs of this mail, they
also are participating in the online shop on the boscop site and might
even have "bigger" ideas.
Hugs and greetings from Berlin
mmp