Spontaneous Open Space at CFAN

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Mon Apr 23 06:20:50 PDT 2007

Well done Andrew! And now you understand that you have been working much too
hard. But of course with a bunch of facilitators who earn their living, to
say nothing of their sense of self worth, by "working hard," this could be a
problem. Just imagine the creative confusion that might evolve if everybody
understood that the best thing to do (as a facilitator) is nothing - or as
little as possible. Ideas to conjure with :-)

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Drive

Potomac, Maryland   20854

Phone 301-365-2093

Skype hhowen

Open Space Training  <http://www.openspaceworld.com/> www.openspaceworld.com

Open Space Institute  <http://www.openspaceworld.org/>
www.openspaceworld.org

Personal website  <http://www.ho-image.com/> www.ho-image.com

OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives
Visit:  <http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html>
www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html