SV: 6th Annual Scandinavian OSonOS coming up this summer!

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Fri Apr 20 05:43:30 PDT 2007

Hi Michael (cc OSlist)
I assume this was not intended for me only so I add OSlist to my response.

It would be nice to join you in Berlin coming January - I´ll try that, heard
there are flights from Gothenburg now - for a penny - hmmm pollution not
included in the price - so maybe that could be an option for some of you
guys longing for the ocean in August...
CU
THomas