FW: Diane Gibeault in Switzerland

Tenneson Woolf tenneson at berkana.org
Thu Apr 19 07:45:37 PDT 2007

Hi All.

Yes to the core purpose in crystal clarity that is big enough for people to
step into with their souls – can’t say no to it.

Yes to naming this upfront; it is a strange attractor.

No to role playing – life feels too short for that and far too full of so
many compelling real needs that we humans have some ability to do something
with, be it in action and / or energy.

Yes to experimentation. After the core question of an OS, and then taking
one of the Passion and Responsibility offerings to be hosted in a café
format. Or maybe even the core question for a bit to inspire another round
of OS.

And yes to quirky.

Yes to the practice of being human together through the form of OS, WC, and
more so that we can live with more intelligence and love in this life. The
times seem to call for it.

Bow to all.

Tenneson

Tenneson Woolf

The Art of Hosting

tenneson at berkana.org

www.artofhosting.org <http://www.artofhosting.org/>

801 376 2213

Dyer Institute for Leading Organizational Change

tenneson_woolf at byu.edu

www.dyerinstitute.byu.edu <http://www.dyerinstitute.byu.edu/>

801 422 2665

  _____