Arts at the Heart

Michele Frankel frankelmichele at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 13 02:37:37 PDT 2007

I am completly new and your is the first I have responded to. I am following
mostly the Theatre connections and have also been very interested in the
Director of Ghandi - an opera by Phillip Galss which I am going to see. I
bought his very first opera many years agao when I lived in New York and
hung out with people who used to know him.

It is as a returning Theatre Director with experience in education, that
caused me to stumble across this website. There were some events held in a
dnace studio, I love that were connected to all of this. I suppose I am
intiuitive in selecting who to respond to.

I may try and attend your event in Nevada, I have a lot of family in the US.
Do stay in touch.

Michele