climate-neutral flights and drives!

Jon Harvey only.connect at virgin.net
Wed Apr 11 14:34:24 PDT 2007

Hi all

I would also 'recommend' a website called:

www.cheatneutral.com

...where people who are committing adultery can have their behaviour
offset by someone else who is committed to a single life or fidelity...

I have also resolved to drink only flat beers from now on - as I think
that gassy beer can only be adding to greenhouse gases...

Happy space to everyone!

Jon
Oxford