Open space In West End/Broadway

Chris Macrae wcbn007 at easynet.co.uk
Wed Apr 11 07:09:35 PDT 2007

Magnificient work Phelim- My friends and I at http://passports.jp are
interested in what are seen to be the coming year's 6 most vital people's
meetings, and whether open space will connect one of them

candidates in our voting list include:
30 Jan 2008- Delhi invites Satyagraha alumni to a communion around the 60th
year of the death of Gandhi

www.microcreditsummit.org - 2000 people meet every year to discuss 16 ways to
connect around extending the Yunus open franchise of microcredit

www.ted.com whose conferences are known for their empowering wishes

As far as I know London has 2 contenders for world citizen open spacing: a 100-
person open space ampitheatre which is also the greenest buidling of its size
ever built and which will appear out of nowhere alongside Queen Elizabeth Hall
in July 007; from august its use is free for sustainability and sociall truth
meetings

An unconferencing youth team who are committed to turning a building in any
city into a million person virtual connecting space around the world in 24
days, and then leaving the infrastucture behind as they move over to another
world city; premier just off Brick Lane's Bangladeshi community in London

I do hope the Satyagraha opera gains the loudest chhers an audience has ever
waved -why only a handful of perfomrances?

chris macrae info at worldcitizen.tv

Quoting Phelim McDermott <phelim at mac.com>:

 Hi Guy's

 Hey we cant say open space doesn't get good plugs now!
 http://www.playbillarts.com/features/article/6256.html
 Satyagraha Opening night at the ENO tomorrow night!
 http://www.eno.org/whats-on/whats-on.php?id=6&season=current
 Great atmosphere working on this show. Feel like I managed to open
 some space here!

 Phelimx