Obituary: Paul Watzlawick

Christine Whitney Sanchez milagro27 at cox.net
Wed Apr 4 00:50:07 PDT 2007

Thank you for posting this, Holger.  Paul Watzlawick also had a deep impact
on me.  In 1984, my husband and I attended one of the first mult-field
systems conferences sponsored by the Mental Research Institute.  It was my
first experience having "coffee break conversations" with biologists,
psychologists, economists, sociologists, etc. which led me to consider that
nothing is random and that everything is self-organized.

I am so grateful for all that I learned from Paul and his collaborative
work.

Christine

CWS - Collaborative Wisdom & Strategy
Christine Whitney Sanchez