"Safety Motivation Matrix" - seeking author of this process

Robyn Williams pov at iinet.net.au
Thu Apr 26 17:19:43 PDT 2007

Hello

Are you the facilitator who has a Safety & Motivation Matrix process on your
website resources page?

Firstly I’d like to express my appreciation for such a useful reality check
for a group; quick, easy, confidential with a gently ‘in ya face’ result.

Secondly, I’d like to find it again to check the details. I stored the link
to the website but haven’t found it amongst my cryptic filing system.

Thirdly, for anyone else who has read this far:
I’ve used the Safety & Motivation Matrix at the beginning of ‘team building
and communication’ workshops where the client has asked for training for
staff.
I design these sessions in such a way that about 2/3 of the way into it it’s
time for Open Space, usually framed around a strategic task.

Best wishes

Robyn Williams
PERSISTENCE OF VISION
Facilitation Communication Sustainability
P: 08 9331 8642

Fremantle, Western Australia
oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu:

Checked by AVG Free Edition.