Becoming Me - now on You Tube

Gabriela Ender gabriela.ender at OpenSpace-Online.com
Thu Apr 5 02:02:36 PDT 2007

Dear Marty,

Hearty Congratulations to your short film - Becoming Me - !

Really WONDER-FUL animated and produced.
Watching it, is like falling in a remembering and healing trance :)

Thank you for bringing it to our attention!

All the best,
Gabriela

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Marty Boroson
  To: OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU
  Sent: Friday, March 23, 2007 5:06 PM
  Subject: Becoming Me - now on You Tube

  Several years ago, the first time I opened space, I experienced that sudden initial release of energy in the group, as the participants began to flutter and buzz with their passions, as a profoundly spiritual moment.  They needed me no longer, and so I walked out alone into a busy London street.  There I saw thousands of people - people who were not part of this 'Open Space' - dashing this way and that on the pavement.  In that moment I got it --  that the whole universe is already doing Open Space -- it's just that most people don't realize it.

  And now for a plug:

  I have produced a short animated film - Becoming Me - a creation story, which I believe expresses something of this -- the cosmic play of forgetting and remembering.  Becoming Me is set to music by Bobby McFerrin and is now being broadcast on You Tube.   You can see it for free at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEQFIo1lFbk&eurl=  or visit just visit www.youtube.com and search for "Becoming Me creation".

  Please also consider posting your reactions/ratings in the YouTube forum.

  Warmly,

  Marty

  www.martinboroson.info

  "Daring?   Yes.   Presumptuous?   No.   There is a humility and simplicity-and just enough mischief-in the writing that makes it somehow plausible that the person of God has written this . describing the enormous complexity of creation in terms of self-discovery.   .   Profound fun for all ages, a delight for anyone who enjoys pondering imponderables."  Napra Review

  * * ========================================================== OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU ------------------------------ To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu: http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html To learn about OpenSpaceEmailLists and OSLIST FAQs: http://www.openspaceworld.org/oslist