Need your help for Open Space representation for Korea

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Thu Apr 26 13:08:34 PDT 2007

Park -- Great to see you here and to know the a little space has been opened
in your country. As for help with your website I am sure that will be
forthcoming, but you might short circuit the process a bit if you were to
contact Michael Herman who has been our glorious webmaster for some time. It
really couldn't have happened without him! michael at michaelherman.com

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20854
Phone 301-365-2093
Skype hhowen
Personal website www.ho-image.com
OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the
archives Visit: www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html