Open Space Facilitators in or around Portland OR?

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.de
Sat Sep 30 16:51:39 PDT 2006

Dear Diane,
if you like, I can list your
STAMMTISCH
Portland as the focal point.
For all STAMMTISCHE around the world, see
> http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/

click on
MENU
and then on
STAMMTISCHE.

The next worldwide date is November 6th, at 7 pm...at all the 23
Stammtische listed up to this point.
Having it at the same date at the same time worldwide also opens the
opportunity to be at a Stammtisch when you are travelling.
So, all of you happening to be in Berlin,
come to our local Stammtisch on November 6 at the Kleine Weltlaterne in
Berlin-Kreuzberg.
For more detail, contact the convener listed in the Stammtische section
or go directly to the website of the Kleine Weltlaterne
> http://www.bonfact.de/main/taxiberlin/s43.php

This time, there might be a very international crowd because I am
planning to invite participants of the International Open Space Training
in Berlin (42 so far from 16 countries) (November 2 through November
9)to our local Stammtisch.

Greetings from Berlin
mmp

--

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 418 resident Open
Space Workers in 68 countries (working in a total of 126 countries
worldwide)
www.openspaceworldmap.org