Clinton Global Initiative Webcast Archives

Christine Whitney Sanchez milagro27 at cox.net
Fri Sep 29 11:05:37 PDT 2006

Denise, thanks for sharing the link for the Clinton Global Initiative
webcasts.  It is very exciting to hear about the $7.5 Billion in commitments
for some of our biggest global issues.  I'm imagining what might have
happened if some of the dialogues were held in Open Space.

I just returned from doing a 3 hour Open Space with The Nature Conservancy
marketing group as part of at two day annual "Field Days" gathering of over
100 participants from around the world, held in Tucson, AZ.  In the closing
circle the two comments that touched me the most were how much they
appreciated holding some of the sessions outside, "We're all about NATURE,
right?" and how their breakout discussions offered the EXPERIENCE of Umbutu.
"I value the free flow and creativity – the theme which is a new theme –
connections. We are all connected regardless of what we do."

It reinforced for me the importance of getting outside, into nature, with
each other, as we work with the CONCEPT of Umbutu.

Umbutu and Namasté,

Christine

Christine Whitney Sanchez
KAIROS Alliance Inc.