OSonOS by the Sea - Proceedings- Help Lisa

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.de
Tue Sep 26 15:56:52 PDT 2006

Just returned from the Second Annual Ukrainian Learning Exchange
(Regional OSonOS)in the Crimea my heart was touched by case Nr. 4 on the
Dairy Industry in Bulgaria...what a tribute to the people and to
selforganisation and to OST, of course, not to forget Elwin and Joan.
Every time I am in places like Ukraine, Russia, Poland, Georgia...the
issues there in the transformational processes always appear as great
possibilities for open space...especially when you see so much happening
in 2,5 days!!
Greetings from Berlin
mmp