OpenSpace-OnlineR is nominated for "The Top 10 Who Are Changing the World of Internet and Politics"

Gabriela Ender gabriela.ender at OpenSpace-Online.com
Tue Sep 26 07:23:34 PDT 2006

Re: World Cafe - an appreciative open space communityDear Christine and Open Space friends,

Oh, I did'nt know that OSonOS 2005 in beautiful Halifax was your first OSonOS! I am very glad to hear, that you have such wonderful memories regarding your first OpenSpace-Online conference!

As soon as we will have finished the work on edition 2.0, I will be DELIGHTED to invite our community again to an OpenSpace-Online on Open Space Technology. I am looking very much forward to this global real-time event.

With love from sunny Berlin,
Gabriela

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Christine Whitney Sanchez
  To: OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU
  Sent: Sunday, September 24, 2006 9:23 PM
  Subject: Re: OpenSpace-OnlineR is nominated for "The Top 10 Who Are Changing the World of Internet and Politics"

  Dear Gabriella and OS friends,

  While I was casting my vote for OpenSpace-Online, I was remembering the excitement of my first experience being connected in real-time to the Open Space community.  Several years before I was able to attend my first OSonOS in Halifax, you offered the pilot of OpenSpace-Online for the OS community, which provided me with the opportunity to "meet" several OS practitioners who have since become my friends.

  Also while casting my vote, I could see people around the globe having conversations that change the world, using OpenSpace-Online.  And I could also see you being honored at the awards ceremony in Issy-les-Moulineaux as the World E-Gov forum!

  Dancing hugs,

  Christine

  Christine Whitney Sanchez
  KAIROS Alliance Inc.