OS training tomorrow (X-posted OS/GC lists)

Christine Whitney Sanchez milagro27 at cox.net
Thu Sep 21 12:26:17 PDT 2006

Glad to hear about your fine first day, Thomas.  I can imagine OpenSpace
Schools all over the world.

In the current issue of ODE Magazine, there's a lovely article, called "Free
School" about Summerhill School in England.  Sounds like an 85 year
experiment in OpenSpace Schools.  I love this quote:  "Children only go to
lessons when they decide they are ready to learn."

And this piece is very exciting - Summerhill is part of a growing worldwide
movement of 175 democratic schools in 30 countries.  They keep in contact
with each other through the Alternative Education Resource Organization
(AERO) - www.educationrevolution.org.

Have another great day tomorrow, Thomas!

Christine

Christine Whitney Sanchez
KAIROS Alliance Inc.
2717 E. Mountain Sky Avenue