OS training tomorrow (X-posted OS/GC lists)

Christine Whitney Sanchez milagro27 at cox.net
Wed Sep 20 21:19:20 PDT 2006

Dear Thomas,

I am very excited to hear about your work with the schools!  At the OSonOS
by the Sea, I met a new OS community member who is a school superintendent
(the guy in charge of the whole school district in one of the towns in New
Jersey).  He is seeing the potential for Open Space as one of the methods
for transforming the schools.  And here you are, across the Atlantic, about
to train OS facilitators to work in the Swedish schools.

I am holding the space with you, dear Thomas, and send warm wishes to the 20
people who are fortunate enough to be learning from you.

Sending you balmy autumn breezes from sunny Phoenix and a big hug,

Christine

Christine Whitney Sanchez
KAIROS Alliance Inc.
2717 E. Mountain Sky Avenue