Raising the Open Space flag in Mongolia - longish

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.de
Sun Sep 17 01:43:51 PDT 2006

Dear Nigel,
you should see my fat smile as I was reading your account and still
smiling as I am writing this. You captured beautifully the spirit that I
often experienced facilitating open space with children...its just very
special and a great reminder of what the human spirit is capable of
under even horrible conditions.
I added Mongolia and Laos to the list of countries in the world map.
That increased the number of countries in which open space technology
has been used to 125.
Of course, you (and all you others out there) are invited to include
yourself in the world map yourself ...there are two of your colleagues
in Singapore listed already.
Have a look
> http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/

Greetings from Berlin wishing you many more open space events with
children in you life
mmp

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg

Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany

++49-30-772 8000

www.boscop.de   www.michaelmpannwitz.de

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 415 resident Open
Space Workers in 68 countries (working in a total of 125 countries
worldwide)

www.openspaceworldmap.org