Silence

JL Walker B. jlwalker at terra.cl
Sun Sep 10 20:10:05 PDT 2006

Dear Juliane:

You, totally you with your spirit and your body will come really soon?

You must know that here in this month of September we are dancing "cueca"
for our celebration of independence the 18th day. That would be too much
fun. Drinking the "chicha" and eating the good "empanadas", talking around
of opening the space once again?

A happy hug,

Juan Luis