World Cafe - an appreciative open space community

Juanita Brown juanita at theworldcafe.com
Thu Sep 7 18:53:16 PDT 2006

Hi Christine (and everyone)....

It was, indeed, a wonderful gathering.... in very large measure
because of so many incredible people from around the world and the
generosity of spirit that flowered there.

Thank you,Christine, for "showing up" as you did and thank you to all
our other friends, both in the World Cafe community and in kindred
networks
  for having been of such mutual support over all these years in the
"common work" we are all doing on behalf of life affirming futures.

For those interested in having a bit more of the flavor, here's where
to go for more on the Stewardship Dialogue--some of the posts on the
blog are wonderful and very detailed about what happened there. Thank
you to Ria Baeck, Amy Lenzo, and Beth Alexander who helped put up
this blog. You'll need to go to the August Archives for the full set
of entries.

You can find the discussion of the Stewardship Dialogue and pictures
on the blog at: worldcafestewardship.wordpress.com/

OR, you can go to Flickr.com to:   http://flickr.com/photos/worldcafe/
sets/     for some of the picture sets to give you a "feeling tone"
for what unfolded.

And, my very best wishes for the upcoming OS on OS.  I know it will
be a great gathering as well!

Fondest regards,
Juanita Brown