Open Space Facilitators in or around Portland OR?

Diana Larsen dlarsen at futureworksconsulting.com
Fri Sep 29 11:56:55 PDT 2006

I wonder how many OS facilitators may lurk or participate on this
list who also reside in or around Portland, Oregon. And whether we
might want to organize a local Stammtisch of sorts?

I'm willing to serve as a coordinating point. You can respond to me
off- or on-line.

Colleagially,
Diana

Diana Larsen
co-author, _Agile Retrospectives: Making Good Teams Great_ (Pragmatic
Bookshelf, 2006)
www.futureworksconsulting.com
503-288-3550

Upcoming: "Secrets of Agile Teamwork: Beyond Technical Skills"
public workshop, Dec. 5-7, 2006. Contact me for more information.