Open Space Online Nomination

Claudia Haack claudia at kairosalliance.com
Thu Sep 28 06:11:37 PDT 2006

Gabriela,

Congratulations!  What a feat to be nominated.  I was impressed by the kind
of things that are on the list.  So many wonderful, innovative, positive
approaches to garner the involvement of "those who care".  I've case my vote
for you and your team and with it my wish that Open Space will grow faster
and beyond borders.

Toi, toi, toi,

Claudia

Claudia Haack

KAIROS Alliance, Inc.

608.288.8315

www.kairosalliance.com

. . . the great and incalculable grace of love, which says, with Augustine,
"I want you to be," without being able to give any particular reason for
such supreme and unsurpassable affirmation.  -- Hannah Arendt * *