Fw: interactive organizations gathering-istanbul

Funda Oral fundaoral at ttnet.net.tr
Sun Sep 24 07:12:21 PDT 2006

I want to say that the invitation letter is a product of a very collaborative and interactive
process of 4 months that involved many friends from os world and also
outside.

I thank all of  you: lisa, juliane n., thomas, pepe, mmpannwitz, birgitt, lada, gail, jo, dominik, avner
carol, jaime, my cousins, my mother, and many other friends " .............and also Filiz of course

funda