Brief reminder: voting countdown for the "Top 10 World C hanger" Award ... UNTIL September-30, 2006

Gabriela Ender gabriela.ender at OpenSpace-Online.com
Sat Sep 23 06:30:21 PDT 2006

Dear friends of Open Space,

The countdown to cast votes for the "Top 10 World Changer 2006" Award is running.

Here a brief reminder:

The OpenSpace-Online Methodology has been short-listed as a nominee in the Top 20 Who are Changing the World of Internet and Politics. The poll has been organized by the World e-Government Forum and PoliticsOnline. Interested people from around the world are invited to help select the top 10 individuals, organizations and companies. The winners will be those Top 10 nominees who receive the most votes. Many of the nominees (e.g. online-portals and online-magazines) have several millions users and network members. Do you want to help us to make the impossible possible?

I warmly ask you to cast your vote for us. Please help us to increase globally awareness about opening more and more spaces for self-organization and conscious participatory architectures, regardless of whether it is on-line or off-line.

Please cast your vote latest until September-30 (next Saturday) via:
http://www.PoliticsOnline.com

If you can, please forward this invitation to your contacts or networks and ask for their votes. Each voice is important. For each act of support, no matter how big, I thank you very much!

World E-Government Forum:
http://www.worldegovforum.com/?lang=en

My SINCERE THANKS are given to ALL of you!

Love & Peace from sunny Berlin,

Gabriela

OpenSpace-Online GmbH - The Power of People!
Resselsteig 30, 12209 Berlin, Germany
eMail: contact at OpenSpace-Online.com
website: http://www.OpenSpace-Online.com
phone: +49-(0)30-772 31 69