SV: Transforming Schools in NJ

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Thu Sep 21 12:49:44 PDT 2006

Great news Mario (cc all)
I cheer you on here from Sweden. The first day of our 3-day training (2 days now and another day the 9th of November) is through and the group seems much inspired by the possibilities they see. Quite a few of them attended an OST-meeting I facilitated here in March. One of the actionplans resulting from that meeting was to learn to use Open Space Technology. Actually one of the participants in our training took that initiative - so thanks to him we´re here!

I think this will start things moving here (the 3rd city in Sweden). The participants are from all over the schoolsector, among the participants are managers, employees and some from the unions - exciting mix! It is also good that there are mostly more than one from each school and the idea is also that they will be a resource throughout the schools of the city. The training is not paid by each school for this reason. I will keep you posted on the progress via the OS-list or the Wiki (where I still haven´t taken time to share - and won´t have for a while. I´m going to Raliegh on Sunday morning).

I wish you all the best of luck in your important pioneering work!
Warmest regards
Thomas Herrmann         Phone +46 (0)709-98 97 81
Open Space Consulting   Fax   +46 (0)300-713 89
Pensévägen 4
434 46 Kungsbacka, Sweden
Email: thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
www.openspaceconsulting.com
Vill du skapa en välmående och effektiv organisation
och ta tillvara hela dess potential?

Open Space Consulting erbjuder dig:
* Lärtillfällen kring hälsa och balans i organisationer
* Analyser av organisatorisk hälsa och balans
* Handledning av effektiva och kreativa möten och konferenser
* Utbildning av mötes- och processhandledare
* Coaching för organisationer i förändring
Vårt antivirusskydd scannar alla utgående mail. Infekterade mail stoppas automatiskt.