Tr : Re: humanizing politics...

louise veneziali at yahoo.ca
Sun Sep 17 12:50:36 PDT 2006

Thank you for this dialogue on politics.
  Funda, What you write here seems to me as the fundamentals of  democracy. Where the democracy's gone ? Since representative model does  not work and seems to lead to corruption and special interests, I think  it is high time for participative democracy. We have to teach  participative democracy to children and the youth. And OST is a great  tool for the endeavor.

  Louise Brissette
  un leadership créateur pour une écologie du travail
  +1 514.271.0318
  ipse at videotron.ca
  leadershipcreateur.wordpress.com

Funda Oral <fundaoral at ttnet.net.tr> a écrit :  Date :         Sun, 17 Sep 2006 19:45:29 +0300