OS + AI in humanizing politics... longish

JL Walker B. jlwalker at TERRA.CL
Fri Sep 15 05:31:29 PDT 2006

Hi all.

What we can tell to Jaime?

When he posted this issue on the list, my first reaction was a mix of joy
with a little bit of what we could say a sane envies of the task that he
have by hands.

That is exactly the theme that I think would bring "the other half of
technology" for our transformational aims: opening the space of our
democratic system,  the politicians interactions and  the governments.

As to a "bird flight" basically I told him in "castellano" (because my
passion) that in his case I would do these two things:

1.- The first subject you could work it with the IA as a way to raise the
best thing of the political life of the participants and to culminate
declaring it through a set of provocative affirmations, like an
introduction of a shared vision.

2.- Subjects two and three are happened you could take them to me to one or
two Open Space events. By suddenly the questions of the events they could
be some like the following ones: How we can face of a more effective way
the conflicts? What we must make to lead the new way to make policy in
Bolivia? What we can do so that our new constitution is an admirable
constitution? How we can construct together Bolivia that we want?

Would be this way the most correct? What would you do at your case in your
country?

With caress,
Juan Luis