Experienced OSer need reassurance!

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.de
Tue Sep 5 22:16:42 PDT 2006

Dear Joanna,
thanks for sharing.
With open space, it seems, its not always like with everything else. Be
ready to find your 27th or 100th to be the hardest!
I have changed my "mantra" from "trust the group" to "The group
selforganizes", it seems to assist my stance of not being attached to
what the group actually does.
Took a look at your www...the photo of the four excited kids in the
section workshop created a fat smile in my soul...
Now that you have worked with ost
I invite you to include yourself in the worldmap, join 414 other
colleagues worldwide
> http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/

Greetings from Berlin
mmp

--

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 414 resident Open
Space Workers in 68 countries (working in a total of 123 countries
worldwide)
www.openspaceworldmap.org