Virgin OSer needs reassurance!

Joanna Fletcher jo at lionlifecoaching.com
Mon Sep 4 15:50:12 PDT 2006

Any hot tips for a newbie? I am planning my first OS tomorrow as part of an
Interpersonal Communications course. We have two hours and a burning
question; we have the space and I've been meditating like crazy. And
yet...I'm still terrified.

My real fear is that all the students won't get it. I desperately want to
let go and let it happen, and I'm worried about what will happen when I do.

Breathing,

Joanna Fletcher
Lion Life Coaching
jo at lionlifecoaching.com