Stammtisch in November

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.de
Sun Sep 3 06:27:48 PDT 2006

Want to meet some openspacenicks in your neighborhood?
Have a look at
> http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/

Click on
MENU
amd then
STAMMTISCHE.

In case your live in or pass through any of the 22 cities listed there on
Monday, September 4
contact the convener,
you get the contact data (and picture) of the conveners in those places
by clicking on their names.

In case you are in Berlin, drop by
(some of us will turn up at 7pm, some later, usually the last leave well
past midnight)
Kreuzberger Weltlaterne, a greek restaurant with cosmopolitan
neighborhood flair,
details at
> http://www.bonfact.de/main/taxiberlin/s43.php

Greetings from Berlin
mmp

PS: in case there is no Stammtisch in your neighborhood, you might
decide to convene one yourself...in case you do, let me know and I will
list it!!