OST for Office Conflict. Yes or No?

Harrison Owen hhowen at adelphia.net
Sun Sep 3 05:52:40 PDT 2006

I never quite ran into what you are confronting Elwin -- but close. Did an OS for the regional directors of a large non-profit. They all knew, but nobody told me, that THE issue was the Executive Director. Nice person but definitely time to GO. Needless to say, in Open Space everything hung out there. Got pretty exciting, but before we were through a group had called the Executive Dirtector. Never did find out how it all turned out, but the organization is still there and doing fine. Seemed to work its way through.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Dr.
Potomac, MD  20854