Collaborative Labs in St. Petersburg FL - Offering Free Meeting Space in Sept. - Dec. to OST Facilitators!

Andrea Henning Henning.Andrea at spcollege.edu
Fri Sep 1 10:59:21 PDT 2006

Open Space Facilitators,

We invite you to bring your next Open Space to the new, innovation
environment called the Collaborative Labs in St. Petersburg, FL - free
of charge in Sept. - Dec., 2006. Click on the image below to view our
3-minute video, featuring our space.

We want to elevate awareness of our new 10,000 square foot meeting
facility, and invite you to contact us to schedule your next Open Space
by replying to this email - or by contacting Alan Martinez, Business
Development Officer, at 727-341-3139.

We look forward to supporting the great work of Open Space!

<http://www.spcollege.edu/central/collaborative/video/video_index2.htm>

Best,

Andrea

Andrea Henning