Stammtisch in September

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Sun Sep 3 11:22:55 PDT 2006

Hi, global folks --

Michael's message to you all reminds me to tell you that we will be having a
"Fabulous Facilitators" morning breakfast meeting (the stammtische that I
host every month for OpenSpaceniks and others) on September 25 in Berkeley,
California, USA.  In October it will probably be on the 30th.

Do drop by if you are in the area (contact me at lisaheft at openingspace.net
for more details) - our Fabulous breakfasts are every month, always on a
Monday morning, and usually on one of the last two Mondays of the month.

Cheers to all of you meeting this Monday elsewhere in the world,

Lisa

L i s a   H e f t
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator
O p e n i n g  S p a c e