SV: Greetings from Taiwan

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Mon Oct 30 00:26:07 PST 2006

Wow, Gail, thanks for sharing. I think you folks are doing so very great
over there. And Harrison too, of course;-)
I just returned back from facilitating a training in Norway - in a beautiful
place just next to Stavanger. 6 participants excited to learn and eager to
open space. That was good too!

I would love to see "The book" in Chinese, I?d better go look at it!
Warmest regards
Thomas