Can you help?

Joanna Fletcher jo at lionlifecoaching.com
Tue Oct 24 06:27:55 PDT 2006

Thanks for the replies and suggestions so far. I knew if I just put it out
to the list, things would come back. I have had a couple of promising leads
and will put your idea to my main sponsor today, Catherine. I like it
because it gets things moving at my workplace sooner. As it is, I have
already opened space in the classroom several times so I'm confident with a
small group already and ready for the challenge.

Thanks also for reminding me to update my website. I live in Calgary,
Alberta now! Due to organizational policy, trips to other places in Canada
are easier to get approved than those to the USA or elsewhere. Can you see
the need for OS already?!

Joanna Fletcher

Lion Life Coaching

jo at lionlifecoaching.com