AW: hi

Catherine Pfaehler c.pfaehler at bluewin.ch
Tue Oct 24 01:57:56 PDT 2006

Arno, in Vienna there is a great team of sociologists doing qualitative
interviews and then examining sequences out of of sentences, getting a lot
of useful information about the system out of that process. Look in google
for Roswitha Koenigswieser or Beratergruppe Neuwaldegg.

Kind regards, Catherine

Catherine Pfaehler Senn
Open Space Begleitung & Coaching
Kellersriedweg 8