hi

Chris Corrigan chris at chriscorrigan.com
Mon Oct 23 10:45:53 PDT 2006

Arno...

I have just completed an Open Space with a conference of land use planners
in Denver, USA.  We captured the results on a wiki and there was much
discussion about some semantic analysis of keywords and themes.  The tech
team from the sponsor organization were curious about finding and
implementing some tools to do this in order to draw at least some small
semantic connection between discussions.

You can see the wiki here: http://www.placematters.org/wiki and you can also
see that they want to draw some themes out of these reports.  Ken Snyder is
the lead on the tech team and he might have more thoughts about how they are
thinking of doing it.  Contact him at ken at placematters.com

Cheers,

Chris

--