life in open space

Joanna Fletcher jo at lionlifecoaching.com
Sun Oct 22 17:18:28 PDT 2006

Taking a stand for not only your own integrity, but the integrity of the
method....sounds pretty world-changing.

It occurs to me that one of the signs of a mature personality is being able
to say no to something big and juicy and tempting that could distract one
from one's real work in this world. No doubt you could have made a
difference whatever the parameters. But it is not your job to make a silk
purse out of a sow's ear.

It is your job to sit and pay attention, alert for that one square
centimetre of genuine opportunity - and be ready to act with all your power
when it does appear. Your gut has already told you this is not it. So, wait
some more. It will come.

Joanna Fletcher
Lion Life Coaching
jo at lionlifecoaching.com