The Tao of Holding Space - an ebook

Sirin Bernshausen Sirin.Bernshausen at web.de
Thu Oct 19 00:21:26 PDT 2006

Dear Chris,

thank you so much for sharing this precious little book.
Having merely browsed through some of its pages I am fascinated by the striking parallels between OS and Lao Tzu's words and - probably even more - by how you pinpoint the essence of OS.

Looking forward to some more in-depth reading tonight. Sirin