examples of invitations

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.de
Fri Oct 13 04:15:32 PDT 2006

Dear Anne,
I never write invitations to os-events I am facilitating.
There is however, an offer to have a look at the invitation that the
sponsor writes...which often leads to reducing the number of times he
uses open space in the text and focusing more on his title.
For 16 examples of os invitations including registration forms (in
German, they are still pretty, though)go to

> http://www.michaelmpannwitz.de/index.php?id=190

One of the reasons the sponsor and his planning group should handle the
invitation stuff is that they are the ones inviting and they are the
ones that really have to understand and stand behind the invitation.

Greetings from Berlin
mmp