opening space with very small groups

Funda Oral fundaoral at ttnet.net.tr
Wed Oct 11 23:28:38 PDT 2006

congratulations Esther, such a wonderful and inspiring experience
Funda

----->

Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 12:28:26 +0200
To: OSLIST <OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU>
From: SSF - gerardo de Luzenberger <ge at scuolafacilitazione.it>
Subject: opening space in China

------=_NextPart_000_0065_01C6EDF9.EB660850

Next week a colleague and I will be in Beijing delivering a 5 days training
on Project Cycle Management (PCM) and Logical Framework Approaches (LFA) for
a client working there on international development projects. On the last
day (at least for part of it) our intention is to open the space to make
participants reflect on how, going back to their daily work, they will use
and apply what they have learned. The theme will be something like "What
next? Issues and opportunities for improving our work together".

Has anyone experiences to share - tips to give me - on opening space in
China?

ge

Gerardo de Luzenberger

SSF - Scuola Superiore di Facilitazione

Via Venezia 23

20099 Sesto San Giovanni (MI)

tel: +39 02 241 26 646

 <mailto:info at scuolafacilitazione.it> info at scuolafacilitazione.it

 <http://www.scuoladifacilitazione.it> www.scuoladifacilitazione.it

------=_NextPart_000_0065_01C6EDF9.EB660850

xmlns:st1=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" =

<head>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
<title>OSLIST Digest - 10 Oct 2006 to 11 Oct 2006 (#2006-268)</title>
<o:SmartTagType =
namespaceuri=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"
 name=3D"country-region"/>
<o:SmartTagType =
namespaceuri=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"
 name=3D"City"/>
<o:SmartTagType =
namespaceuri=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"
 name=3D"place"/>
<o:SmartTagType =
namespaceuri=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"
 name=3D"PersonName"/>
<!--[if !mso]>
st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
<![endif]-->
<!--
 /* Font Definitions */
 @font-face
	{font-family:"Trebuchet MS";
	panose-1:2 11 6 3 2 2 2 2 2 4;}
 /* Style Definitions */
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
h2
	{mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0cm;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0cm;
	font-size:18.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";
	font-weight:bold;}
h3
	{mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0cm;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0cm;
	font-size:13.5pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";
	font-weight:bold;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
	{mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0cm;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0cm;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
span.StileMessaggioDiPostaElettronica18
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Trebuchet MS";
	color:blue;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;
	text-decoration:none none;}
@page Section1
	{size:595.3pt 841.9pt;
	margin:70.85pt 2.0cm 2.0cm 2.0cm;}
div.Section1
	{page:Section1;}
-->
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
 <o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
 <o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
  <o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
 </o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->
</head>

MS"><span
lang=3DEN-GB style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS";color:blue'>Next
week a colleague and I will be in <st1:place w:st=3D"on"><st1:City =
w:st=3D"on">Beijing</st1:City></st1:place>
delivering a 5 days training on Project Cycle Management (PCM) and =
Logical
Framework Approaches (LFA) for a client working there on international
development projects. On the last day (at least for part of it) our =
intention
is to open the space to make participants reflect on how, going back to =
their
daily work, they will use and apply what they have learned. The theme =
will be
something like “What next? Issues and opportunities for improving =
our

MS"><span
lang=3DEN-GB style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS";color:blue'>Has anyone
experiences to share – tips to give me - on opening space in =
<st1:country-region
w:st=3D"on"><st1:place =
w:st=3D"on">China</st1:place></st1:country-region>?<o:p></o:p></span></fo=
nt></p>

MS"><span
lang=3DEN-GB style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =

MS"><span
lang=3DEN-GB style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =

MS"><span
lang=3DEN-GB style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =

Luzenberger" w:st=3D"on"><strong><b><font
 size=3D3 color=3Dnavy face=3D"Trebuchet MS"><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;
 font-family:"Trebuchet MS";color:navy'>Gerardo de =

face=3D"Trebuchet MS"><span
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet MS";color:#FF8000'>SSF =
- Scuola
color=3Dblue><span

MS"><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet MS";color:blue'>Via =
Venezia 23</span></font><font

MS"><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet MS";color:blue'>20099 =
Sesto San

MS"><span lang=3DDE
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet MS";color:blue'>tel: =
+39 02 241

style=3D'font-size:
12.0pt'><a href=3D"mailto:info at scuolafacilitazione.it"><font size=3D2
face=3D"Trebuchet MS"><span lang=3DDE =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
size=3D2 color=3Dblack face=3D"Trebuchet MS"><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:"Trebuchet MS";color:black'> </span></font><font =
color=3Dblue><span

style=3D'font-size:
12.0pt'><a href=3D"http://www.scuoladifacilitazione.it"><font size=3D2
face=3D"Trebuchet MS"><span lang=3DDE =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
lang=3DDE><o:p></o:p></span></p>

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

------=_NextPart_000_0065_01C6EDF9.EB660850--

>From  Thu Oct 12 13:08:34 2006
Congratulations Turkey - Orhan Pamuk got the Nobel Prize in litterature
just some minutes ago...
Agneta S