FW: Methods for Strategic Collaboration: Blending Appreciative Inquiry, World Cafe and Open Space Technology

Tenneson Woolf tenneson at berkana.org
Tue Oct 31 21:10:02 PST 2006

Christine,

This conference sounds a lot like the Art of Hosting trainings I and others
arepart of. Have you heard of them? We do a lot of OS, WC, AI, and Circle /
Council. There seems to be a yearning for the practice of real conversation,
real connection, and real content.

Tenneson

Tenneson Woolf

The Art of Hosting

tenneson at berkana.org

www.artofhosting.org <http://www.artofhosting.org/>

801 376 2213

Dyer Institute for Leading Organizational Change

tenneson_woolf at byu.edu

www.dyerinstitute.byu.edu <http://www.dyerinstitute.byu.edu/>

801 422 2665

  _____